Friday, August 22, 2008

New Events, Finally!

So, I finally got the calendar of events for Purpose Media, it was grueling, but everything's out of my brain and onto the calendar. So, fromt he B-You Program in the community to the City Talent Fests to the Christian Entertainment Festivals, its all there. So, now it's time to go get some sponsors for these non-profits to become members, market the first City Talent Fest & Recruit the B=You Team and Reach Out Reps in each city, State & Country!! lot's of Work to do! What have I gotten myself into??

Justice for Girls is sponsoring the clothes for the City Talent Fests, and Texas Roadhouse may to some food sponsors. Today I'm going to Lexus to see abut a city Sponsor for PMI....we'll see what we can do!!!

No comments:

About PMI

My photo
Heber Springs, Arkansas, United States

Christian Entertainment Festival is coming to Texas

Purpose Media Production

08/09 Calendar

How-To Endorse Someone for a Show